- Three points of paint; seven points of carpentry
- Three-point paint; Seven-point paint
Three elements of painting: 1. Material 2. Method and equipment 3. Process and management
Material classification, material classification:
- Distinguish from the wooden eye:
- Dark wood eyes: Walnut, Fraxinus mandshurica, Oak, Cherry, Sapeli, etc.
- Light wood eyes: beech, shadow wood, maple, etc.
- Distinguish from color:
- Light colors: white beech, white maple, white walnut, white oak, etc.
- Medium color: red beech, oak, cherry, ash, red walnut, etc.
- Dark colors: black walnut, sapele, teak, etc.
- Distinguish from grade:
- High-end: flower camphor, rosewood, pearl wood, etc.
- Mid-range: Sapele, cherry wood, teak, etc.
- Low grade: Fraxinus mandshurica, white oak, etc.